what's new on fare
- Prevention 1st Pre-Budget submission 2017-18
March 2017The Prevention 1st Pre-Budget 2017-18 submission to Treasury identifies four actions to target the key chronic disease risk factors: alcohol consumption, tobacco use, physical inactivity and poor nutrition.
- Annual alcohol poll 2017: Attitudes and behaviours
April 2017Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education - The nation’s most comprehensive annual alcohol poll sheds light on what we drink and think.
- Harmed, drunk and dangerous: Aussies link alcohol to family and domestic violence
27 April 2017Now in its eighth year, the ‘Annual alcohol poll 2017: Attitudes and behaviours’ found almost eight in ten (78%) of respondents believe Australia has a problem with excess drinking, and a growing majority (81%) think more should be done to reduce alcohol harm.
- Driving change: a frontline perspective on alcohol harm
4 April 2017Driving Change from FAREAustralia on Vimeo. Driving change: a frontline perspective on alcohol harm What
- West Aussies the country’s biggest boozers
27 April 2017WA has Australia’s highest rate of drinkers, and more of them have increased their alcohol consumption in the past year compared to drinkers in other States.
- Australia’s ‘toxic’ drinking culture exposed
27 April 2017About a million Australian children are harmed as a result of their carer's drinking, a report on the nation's relationship with alcohol shows.
If you still can't find what you are looking for, please contact FARE at (02) 6122 8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.