- Pre-budget submission 2018-19
January 2018This pre-budget submission for was prepared for Treasury ahead of the 2018-19 Australian Government budget. The submission outlines the health and economic harms associated with the current approach to alcohol taxation, and shows the wide-ranging support for reform and effective measures to instigate cost-saving preventive measures.
- Submission to the NSW Inquiry into the Alcohol Beverages Advertising Prohibition Bill 2015
November 2017In this submission NAAPA welcomed the opportunity to provide comment on the Legislative Council’s Inquiry into Alcohol Beverages Advertising Prohibition Bill 2015.
- FARE Submission to the Senate Select Committee into the Political Influence of Donations
November 2017It is well accepted that the alcohol industry has a vested interest in alcohol policy development and implementation. As such, the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (FARE) welcomed the opportunity to make a submission to the review of the influence of corporate political donations.
- Submission to the ACT Legislative Assembly Inquiry into Domestic and Family Violence – Policy approaches and responses
September 2017FARE welcomed the opportunity to provide a submission to the Legislative Assembly Inquiry into Domestic and Family Violence – Policy approaches and responses.
- Submission to the National FASD Strategy 2018-2028
September 2017The Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (FARE) welcomed the opportunity to make a submission to the development of the next National Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Strategy 2018-2028.
- Submission to the Liquor & Gaming NSW evaluation of the Community Impact Statement requirement for liquor applications
August 2017In this submission, NAAPA sends a strong message that the phased removal of alcohol advertising in NSW is needed in order to reduce the incidence of alcohol harm.