The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist.
Please use the navigation above or try searching our site.
what's new on fare
- Prevention 1st Pre-Budget submission 2017-18
March 2017The Prevention 1st Pre-Budget 2017-18 submission to Treasury identifies four actions to target the key chronic disease risk factors: alcohol consumption, tobacco use, physical inactivity and poor nutrition.
- Community benefits claimed by licensed clubs operating poker machines in the ACT
May 2017This study investigated the tax disclosure strategies of major alcohol and bottling companies operating in Australia, including Australian and foreign owned businesses. Thirteen companies were analysed, through an examination of the effective tax rates and strategies companies used to reduce their tax liability.
- Flawed ‘three strikes’ scheme further undermined by hasty government proposal
22 May 2017The alcohol industry’s aggressive and questionable tax avoidance measures are robbing Australians of millions of dollars in tax revenue.
- Driving change: a frontline perspective on alcohol harm
4 April 2017Driving Change from FAREAustralia on Vimeo. Driving change: a frontline perspective on alcohol harm What
- West Aussies the country’s biggest boozers
27 April 2017WA has Australia’s highest rate of drinkers, and more of them have increased their alcohol consumption in the past year compared to drinkers in other States.
- Australia’s ‘toxic’ drinking culture exposed
27 April 2017About a million Australian children are harmed as a result of their carer's drinking, a report on the nation's relationship with alcohol shows.
If you still can't find what you are looking for, please contact FARE at (02) 6122 8600 or email email@example.com.