The page you were looking for appears to have been moved, deleted or does not exist.
Please use the navigation above or try searching our site.
what's new on fare
- Submission to the Independent Review of the Impact of Liquor Law Reforms (NSW)
April 2016FARE's submission to the Independent Review of the Impact of Liquor Law Reforms examines the harm and costs associated with trends in alcohol consumption in Australian in order to provide evidence-based policy recommendations for the continued reduction in the burden of alcohol in NSW.
- Alcohol truth: A counter marketing intervention to address adolescent alcohol consumption
July 2016Australian Catholic University - This research report summarises the results of a media literacy pilot program to counter alcohol industry advertising, which was delivered in four New South Wales high schools.
- Alcohol media literacy program a game changer for Canberra schools
29 July 2016Canberra high school students will be challenged to think critically about alcohol advertising, as they take part in an innovative new program designed to counter alcohol industry messages.
- The alcohol industry, health policy and conflicts of interest
23 March 2016The Queensland Coalition for Action on Alcohol (QCAA) invites you to a forum to discuss the key measures outlined in the Tackling Alcohol-Fuelled Violence Legislation (Amendment Bill) 2015.
- A ‘thriving’ night-time culture in Canberra comes with costs from alcohol use
24 June 2016ClubsACT acting chief executive Gwyn Rees was quick to the barricades to fight for the rights of Canberra's pubs and clubs to serve alcohol between 3am and 5am.
- Bulk of Canberrans support 3am last drinks for bars and clubs, poll shows
16 June 2016There is strong support in the Canberra community for a proposal to wind back liquor licensing to prevent bars and clubs from serving alcohol past 3:00am, according to new polling.
If you still can't find what you are looking for, please contact FARE at (02) 6122 8600 or email email@example.com.